Prevention circul+ Wellness Ring
- Sleek durable design and adjustable sizing from small to x-large; NO sizing kit needed just select one of three adjustable sizes small, large or xl. Works on all fingers. See chart below.
- Used for Home Oximetry
- Overnight sleep tracking including Pulse Oximeter SpO2%, HR, ODI and 4 Sleep Stages (Awake, Light, Deep and REM Sleep)
- Daytime Monitoring of SpO2 and Heart Rate for complete workout: running, hiking or biking
- Finger temperature
- Record workouts and sleep; share with your trainer, physician, caregiver or family member
circul+ Smart Ring by Prevention© Monitors Blood Oxygen, Sleep, Heart Rate, Skin Temperature and Activity. Patented Ring Technology Designed for Comfort and Next-level Accuracy of Health Metrics.
The circul+ Smart Ring is the only ring oximeter with continuous blood oxygenation (SpO2) and Heart Rate (HR) tracking for sleep, activity, and overall wellness. Prevention Circul+ helps improve your personal health and wellbeing by providing exercise and sleep quality metrics that can enhance mental clarity and energy levels. Effective daily care metrics for heart and lung health including heart rate monitoring, steps and continuous SpO2 monitoring. Prevention circul+ enables comprehensive sleep tracking of your sleep stages (REM, awake, light and deep), SpO2 (blood oxygen) and heart rate for up to 12 hours per night. Prevention circul+ is the only ring pulse oximeter that also track your baseline skin temperature for 12 hours during sleep. Not only for sleep, the circul+ also continuously monitors heart rate, steps and calories burned during daytime. Prevention circul+ ring and circul+ mobile app includes a free cloud portal and dashboard for PC viewing, printing and downloading your data! Prevention circul+ provides next level accuracy and health metrics.
- Prevention circul+ smart ring is a patented, durable, light weight and stylish design with 3 adjustable sizes for a perfect fit – NO sizing kit needed so circul+ works on all fingers to ensure accurate metrics. No one will know you are wearing a health ring.
- Use the circul+ mobile app to graphically display your overnight sleep tracking, including blood oxygenation (SpO2%), heart rate (HR), oxygen desaturation index (ODI) and 4 Sleep Stages (Awake, Light, Deep and REM Sleep) to inform lifestyle changes that may improve sleep, enhance metal clarity and reduce fatigue.
- Improve fitness workouts or daily exercise by tracking your Heart Rate, steps and calories burned.
- Prevention circul+ mobile app has a built-in ability to sync your data to your personal cloud account – just register for free and sign in via your circul+ mobile app so all your daytime, fitness and sleep data are available for viewing, printing, sharing or downloading.
The Prevention circul+ Smart Ring is easy to set up and easy to use pulse oximeter and sleep monitoring device. To set up just remove circul+ ring from the box, charge it using provided USB charger and your PC. Once charged, download the free Prevention circul+ mobile app from Apple or Google Play app stores. Register your app and sign in. Put your circul+ ring on the finger as pictured in the video on your mobile app or easy to read Quick Start Guide. Follow the on-screen guide in your circul+ mobile app to Add + your ring and pair it to your app. You are now ready to start monitoring your heart rate, steps, calories burned, blood oxygenation (SpO2), sleep stages and skin temperature in Exercise, Daytime and Sleep modes. Simply put on your circul+ ring (be sure its fully charge by looking at the battery indicator on your Home Tab in the circul+ mobile app) and Tap on Exercise, Daytime or Sleep button to begin monitoring. You can close your circul+ mobile app and reopen when you are ready to stop recording your fitness, daytime or sleep. It’s really that simple! Of course, you can also sync your data to a free personal cloud account for viewing, printing, sharing and downloading from a browser on your PC.
Health and wellness tracking of health metrics like Heart Rate, Blood Oxygenation (SpO2), ODI (oxygen desaturation index), skin temperature and sleep stages during exercise, daytime monitoring and sleep quality.