New: Prevention circul+
BodiMetrics has partnered with the premier source for health, wellness and fitness information, education and advice – Hearst Media and adopted some new colors too!
Hearst Media includes trusted magazine brands like Prevention, Good Housekeeping, Men’s & Women’s Health and Runners World.
New circul+ has all the same functions as the original CIRCUL, but now has overnight skin temperature, improved battery life and new sensors that will provide improved metrics by end of 2021 with no additional hardware or cost.
CIRCUL™ Pulse Oximetry Wearable Technology Demonstrated Statistically Significant Correlation in Delivering Stable Oxygen Saturation Value in Dark-Pigmented Individuals
This problem can be addressed with better designed devices; CIRCUL is one such device.
CIRCUL Sleep and Fitness Ring
Price Reduced: NOW $199
- Sleek durable design and adjustable sizing from small to large; NO sizing kit needed just select one of three adjustable sizes small, large or extra large. Works on all fingers.
- For personal Home Oximetry use
- Overnight sleep tracking including SpO2%, HR, ODI and 4 Sleep Stages (Awake, Light, Deep and REM Sleep)
- Daytime Monitoring of SpO2 and Heart Rate for complete workout: running, hiking or biking
- Record workouts and sleep; share with your trainer, physician, caregiver or family member
The difference and importance of continuous monitoring of Spo2 vs episodic
“Devices that measure oxygen saturation continuously during sleep, every time the heart beats (roughly once a second), store the data, analyze the data, and make it available to examine and share with doctors are very useful in monitoring health. Episodic or spot measurements (once a minute or every 15 minutes or less often) may miss the times oxygen levels change quickly during sleep in some conditions.” – Dr. Meir Kryger, MD, FRCPC
CIRCUL and Prevention circul+ continuously monitor Spo2.
What Doctors and Customers Say
Dr. Chris Landon
Director of Pediatrics at Ventura County Medical Center
This little ring is great. It’s easy to use And easy to read. I would recommend it for anyone with a breathing issue. It’s really helped me to know precisely when to use an inhaler instead of guessing. The fact it stores the information means I have a well organized comprehensive record of information over a period of time to show my doctor at MSK.
The alarm and sleep mode has given me real peace of mind and the device is inconspicuous and does not impair comfort so when you are ready to sleep you can. The breakdown of my sleep cycles is information of which I never would have been aware if not for the CIRCUL. Unlike other devices on the market this one is a hospital grade with precise data and alerts that can be life saving. The ease of use, accurate information , and unencumbered comfort makes the CIRCUL ring well worth the price tag.
– SLB, Greenwich, CT
Sleep Statistics, Data and Facts
Sleeping 60 to 90 minutes more per night can make you happier and healthier.
– American Psychology Association
We dream 4-6 times per night but forget 95-99% of our dreams the next morning.
– G. William Domhoff
REM Sleep constitutes of 20% of our total sleep time while the remaining 80% are non-REM sleep stages.
Body Temperature Fluctuations GraphOur body temperature drops by 1-2 degrees during the night so it’s perfectly normal to feel a bit chilly.
Sleeping In a Fetal Position 54.1% of adults prefer to sleep in the fetal position while 37.5% sleep on their back, even though it’s the healthiest position.
– Nature and Science of Sleep
6-8% of the participants in one study reported a condition called “sexsomia” which means waking up in the middle of the night to get intimate with your partner.
– MDPI – Journal of Clinical Medicine
Announcing a partnership with the Vironix COVIDx Beta
This is the next step to better health!
BodiMetrics has collaborated with a novel AI digital health company called Vironix that specializes in remote monitoring, triage, and exacerbation detection associated with infectious and chronic illnesses.
In a most timely manner, they have rapidly crafted a triage software that merges the CIRCUL Ring with their interpretation algorithms to provide real time monitoring, screening, and at-home care of patients with COVID-19. Hence, if you’re interested in doing monitoring of the symptoms, signs, and relevant summary statistics associated with COVID-19 and general lung health, you’ll want to read the attached white paper.
This is a game changing set of technologies, and it has the potential to transform remote patient testing and dramatically improve health outcomes in both inpatient and outpatient settings.