BodiMetricsTM CIRCUL Sleep & Fitness Ring
- Sleek durable design and adjustable sizing from Small to X-large; NO sizing kit needed just select one of three adjustable sizes Small, Large or XL. Works on all fingers. See chart below.
- Used for Wellness Oximetry and tracking blood oxygen night and day
- Overnight sleep tracking including SpO2%, HR and 4 Sleep Stages (Awake, Light, Deep and REM Sleep)
- Daytime Monitoring of SpO2 and Heart Rate for complete workout: running, hiking or biking
- Record workouts and sleep; share with your trainer, physician, caregiver or family member
“Spare or Share”: Get $150 off Bundle of Two CIRCUL Rings
Applies to two (2) rings of any size. If different sizes, add each to your Cart separately. $150 discount will appear in your order at Checkout.
Ordering from Canada?
You will be directed to our Authorized Canadian Distributor:
CIRCUL is an oxygen ring, that can be worn comfortably day and night as a continuous blood oxygen and heart rate monitor. Constrast this with a traditional bulky finger oximeter that covers most of a finger, may have a cord attached, and cannot be worn comfortably. A common finger oximeter does not allow for continuous, round-the-clock SpO2 monitoring. Additionally, studies show that a a pulse oximeter that wraps around your finger may be less accurate, especially while wearing nail polish.
As as fitness ring, you can monitor your heart rate and blood oxygen levels (SpO2) during workouts, as well as count steps with its built-in pedometer. As a health ring, you are able to monitor oxygen saturation and heart rate throughout normal daily activities, including sleep, workouts, regular daytime activities, and working. As a sleep ring, nighttime blood oxygen monitoring ensures that oxygen levels and heart rate are within normal ranges. As a sleep monitor, CIRCUL will save your results and upload them to the cloud, so you can see the longterm trends of your blood oxygen levels at night. The unique sleep tracker report shows you your sleep stages, including awake, REM sleep, and deep sleep.