An Error 4 code may indicate a faulty thumb ring sensor; please attempt the following trouble shooting steps to see if they correct the issue:
- Please unplug the thumb ring sensor from your O2 Vibe device;
- Next, close your O2 mobile app completely;
- Turn OFF your O2 Vibe device by holding down the button on the side of the device for 10 seconds continuously
- Charge your O2 Vibe device for at least 15 minutes
- Disconnect the charging cable and turn ON your O2 Vibe device, plug in your thumb ring sensor and see if the error code is gone?
Please contact Support at (844) 744-8800, option 2 for a replacement if the above does not correct the issue.